How to Prepare Yummy Falafel
Falafel. Puree the white beans, garlic, yogurt, lemon juice, and olive oil in a mini food processor until very smooth. Taste and season with salt and pepper. Serve with falafel or as a salad dressing.
In most parts of the Middle East, falafel is made with ground chickpeas. However, in Egypt, we make it with dried fava beans. They are best served with pita bread, tomato, onions, and tahini sauce. You can have Falafel using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Falafel
- It’s 1 cup of chickpeas.
- It’s 2 spoon of garlic ginger paste.
- It’s 1 of onion.
- Prepare 3 spoon of coriander leaves.
- Prepare 2 of green chilli.
- It’s as per taste of Salt.
- Prepare 2 spoon of corn flour.
- You need of Oil for frying.
- It’s 2 spoon of curd.
Falafel (pronounced “fell-off-uhl”), sometimes spelled “felafel” or “felafil,” is a deep-fried ball or patty that is made from either chickpeas or fava beans and spices. It is a vegetarian and vegan food and one of the most widely consumed and recognized foods of the Middle East. Falafel is a popular Middle Eastern “fast food” made of a mixture of chickpeas (or fava beans), fresh herbs, and spices that are formed into a small patties or balls. It's thought that falafel originated in Egypt as Coptic Christians looked for a hearty replacement for meat during long seasons of fasting or lent.
Falafel step by step
- One bowl me chickpeas ko pani me ubale or bhi go ke 4 hours tak cover kar ke rakhe.
- 4 hours ke baad mixture me crush karein tab onion pieces, ginger, curd,garlic, green chilli pieces add karein.
- Thoda he pani add karein jese vada Aache ho salt add karein.
- Corn flour add karein mix karein baraber or oil warm kerne rakhe vada ko oil me fry karein.
- Little brown hone tak or crispy vada ready to serve.
Falafel is a Middle Eastern food with a long history in Arab countries, as well as ancient Israel. Place fava beans in a bowl and cover with plenty of cold water. A simple salad with chopped veggies dressed in tahini sauce and topped with falafel makes a delicious lunch or dinner. You could also try replacing the pita with lettuce. Falafel: Place chickpeas in a large bowl and pour over plenty of cold water.