How to Make Delicious Half cakes
You can have Half cakes using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Half cakes
- It’s 4 of (half cup) baking flour.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of margarine.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- It’s 6 of table spoons sugar.
- Prepare of Water.
- You need of Frying oil.
Half cakes step by step
- In a mixing bowl add margarine, sugar, baking soda and powder then mix well..
- Add flour,mix then add water gradually.we want a tough dough not chapati soft..
- Don't let your dough sit.I don't.Roll to one big thick chapati then cut to your liking..
- Heat your frying oil,DO NOT LET IT GET TOO HOT.Put your half cake cuts and wait for them to slowly rise.As they get brown you turn and let the other side cook..
- This are the tools I used for my measurements.The blue one measured flour,then orange is the table spoon..