Recipe: Tasty Tinklee's Gooey Brownie Oreo Bars
Tinklee's Gooey Brownie Oreo Bars.
You can have Tinklee's Gooey Brownie Oreo Bars using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tinklee's Gooey Brownie Oreo Bars
- It’s of brownies.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 box of Chocolate cake mix.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of packed dark brown sugar.
- You need 2 tbsp of unsweetened baking cocoa (I use hershey).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of softened butter.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of milk.
- Prepare 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1/3 cup of Mini milk chocolate chips (make sure they are mini chips).
- Prepare of topping.
- It’s 1/3 cup of Mini milk chocolate chips.
- It’s 3 1/2 oz of marshmallow creme (half 7 oz jar).
- You need 10 of oreos cookies.
Tinklee's Gooey Brownie Oreo Bars instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Grease a 13×9 pan.
- Mix all brownie ingredients together, this will be a very thick batter, spread into the prepared pan, bake for 17-20mins or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Right after the brownies come out of the oven sprinkle with the mini chocolate chips, dab the marshmallow creme all round, covering the top of brownie.
- Take 7 oreos cookies and remove half of the chocolate cookie half, take these 7 cookies and crush them up really good, now add remaining cookies, filling and all and mash up more, but you want to leave chunks of cookies here, sprinkle cookie crumbs on top of brownies.