Easiest Way to Make Perfect Avocado Spinach Sprouts falafel
Avocado Spinach Sprouts falafel. The homemade burger buns make this. Remove the lid, fluff quinoa and let cool. Prepare a baking sheet with nonstick spray; set aside.
Recipe for a vegan Falafel Burger with avocado sauce, spinach & homemade burger buns (pretzel style). This is the ultimate flavor explosion for falafel-lovers. Falafel aka chickpea goodness are awesome as they are already but Falafel in a burger are super-duper-amazing! You can have Avocado Spinach Sprouts falafel using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Avocado Spinach Sprouts falafel
- You need 1 1/2 cup of mixed Sprouts (Moong,Moth,Chana).
- You need 1 Cup of soaked & boiled chickpeas.
- Prepare 2 cups of fresh spinach.
- It’s 1 Cup of fresh cilantro.
- It’s 1 cup of Chopped ripen Avocado.
- You need 1/2 cup of onion, chopped.
- It’s 2 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- It’s to taste of Salt according.
- It’s 1 tsp of black pepper powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of Catch cumin powder.
- You need 1 tsp of smoked peprika.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of gluten-free oat flour.
- You need as required of Extra virgin Olive oil for Shallow fry.
Organic mix spring, chopped kale, cucumber, red onion, grape tomato, roasted chicken, sunflower seeds, za'atar spice, Lemon vinaigrette dressing. FALAFEL BOWL The ultimate Mediterranean bowl. While the burgers cook, prepare the avocado tahini cream. Mash the avocado well in a bowl.
Avocado Spinach Sprouts falafel instructions
- Soak Chickpeas & Mixed sprouts overnight..
- Grind mixed sprouts & boiled Chickpeas with roughly chopped Avocado,Spinach & coriander leaves..
- Add ginger garlic paste, cumin powder, black pepper powder, red chilli powder or red paprika and salt..
- Grind again to a slightly coarse paste. Transfer this paste into a bowl..
- Add baking soda & gluten free oats flour. and mix well..
- Take some mixture in your hand, press and shape into round shaped fritters or desire shape you want..
- Drizzle olive oil on Nonstick tawa..
- Place the falafels on a hot tawa & shallow fry both sides till crisp & golden brown..
- Serve with Cranberry jalapeno hummus or tahini sauce or vegan tzatziki sauce..
Using a whisk, incorporate the tahini, lime juice and salt. The falafel recipe I've followed from this post from Lazy Cat Kitchen. Its a great one!) To assemble the bowls, I added my cooked quinoa, spinach (which I wilted down in seconds with a tsp of coconut oil – use the microwave for ease, even!), sprouts then topped with the balls. Darn it – I forgot the avocado in the picture! Falafel, roasted eggplant, quinoa, hummus, arugula, and grape tomatoes on a whole wheat wrap baked to perfection!