Recipe: Appetizing Falafel hummus pita bread
Falafel hummus pita bread. Instructions Drain and rinse the chickpeas. Place them into a food processor along with the chopped onion, garlic cloves, flour, coriander and cumin powders, black pepper and salt. Pulse and stir regularly until you get a coarse mixture.
Serve falafel by itself, or with hot pita bread with veggies, hummus, or tahini sauce. Remove the pita from package, warm following directions on back of package. Fill each pocket with the hummus, falafel balls, sliced red onion, shredded lettuce, sliced tomatoes and sliced black olives. You can cook Falafel hummus pita bread using 7 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Falafel hummus pita bread
- Prepare 1 cup of All-purpose flour/ Maida :.
- It’s 1 tsp of Yeast.
- You need 1 tbsp of Sugar.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Butter.
- It’s 1 tsp of Olive oil.
- It’s As required of Coriander leaves to garnish.
Falafel hummus pita bread is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It's simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They're nice and they look wonderful.
Falafel hummus pita bread step by step
- Take yeast and sugar in bowl. Add lukewarm water..
- Mix well and cover it. Keep aside to rise for 10 mins..
- Now take wheat flour. Add salt. Now add yeast and sugar water..
- Mix it and knead soft dough. Knead it for 10 mins till it gets smooth texture..
- Cover it and keep it to ferment for 1 – 2 hrs. (depends on weather)..
- Now dough will b double the size. Grease your hands and punch the dough..
- Now roll and divide the dough into 5 parts..
- Take one ball and roll like thick roti..
- Cook it both sides on non-stick pan/griddle and cover it for a min..
- Take out and apply olive oil and sprinkle coriander leaves..
- Your soft and delicious Pita/Turkish breads are ready..
- Serve and enjoy with falafel and hummus.
Falafel hummus pita bread is something which I've loved my entire life. Falafel, an all-time favorite Lebanese dish. Usually that big breakfast is one of three options: Falafel, fool and hummus with pita bread or Kaek and tea (No need to reach for Google translate! read on, you'll find out what they are) A variety of homemade staples like labneh, nabulsi cheese, jams, zaatar, dukka and olive oil Wraps, sandwiches and manakeesh Simply leave out the oil to make this recipe oil-free. Next, slice the pitas into halves and open it up. Top with with tomatoes, cucumbers and onions.