How to Cook Perfect Baked VEGAN FALAFEL ( GLUTEN FREE
Baked VEGAN FALAFEL ( GLUTEN FREE. Chickpeas are a legume and therefore naturally gluten-free. Some falafel recipes may include gram flour, which is fine since it's just ground-up chickpeas. If buying pre-made falafel in a supermarket, it's always best to double-check the ingredients for wheat flour.
No dairy, not deep fried, served with a creamy Tahini sauce. Falafel is a deep-fried ball or patty made from chickpeas, fava beans, or a mixture of both. This baked falafel recipe is crispy on the outside and soft on the inside. You can have Baked VEGAN FALAFEL ( GLUTEN FREE using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Baked VEGAN FALAFEL ( GLUTEN FREE
- Prepare 2 cups of Garbanzo (soaked overnight).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of parsley.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of cilantro.
- Prepare 3 of Garlic cloves.
- Prepare 2 of red chillies.
- You need 1 tsp of sesame seeds.
- You need 1 tsp of cumin powder.
- You need to taste of salt.
- Prepare of oil.
Chickpeas, fresh herbs, garlic onion and spices make this falafel recipe flavorful and delicious. Plus this healthy falafel recipe is naturally gluten-free, vegetarian, and vegan. Serve them stuffed inside a pita or over a salad for a delicious meatless meal. Keep in mind the falafel won't stay as crispy once chilled in the fridge.
Baked VEGAN FALAFEL ( GLUTEN FREE instructions
- Rinse and drain chickpeas and the green herbs. Add all the ingredients into a food processor, except oil and pulse until coarse..
- Taste and adjust seasonings as required. Scoop a tbsp. of the mixture and make round balls..
- Pour a few drop of oil in each appe pan and heat it. If you don't have an appe pan, you can also go for pan frying to make it healthy..
- Add the uncooked balls and cook them on each side for about 3-4 minutes on medium gas. Make sure you consistently turn the balls..
Serve with vegan yogurt sauce and your favorite raw veggies. A healthier falafel that is baked instead of fried, gluten-free, is jam-packed with flavor and nutritionally dense! Plus it is also vegan, and oil-free! Falafel that can rival any restaurant, although it remains vegan, gluten-free, and pan-cooked, not fried. Brandi Doming Vegan Gluten-Free Oil-Free Baked Falafel that is so delicious, full of flavor and totally healthy.