Recipe: Tasty Easy! Fruit Decorated Cake
Easy! Fruit Decorated Cake.
You can have Easy! Fruit Decorated Cake using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy! Fruit Decorated Cake
- It’s of For decoration:.
- Prepare 6 of Strawberries (1/4 cup).
- Prepare 1 of Kiwi (quartered slices).
- Prepare 1 of Blueberries.
- You need 1 of Pineapple (cut into chunks).
- It’s 1 can of Yellow peaches (cut into chunks).
- It’s 1 can of Yellow peaches (sliced) or canned mikan tangerines.
- It’s 400 ml of Heavy cream.
- It’s 40 grams of Sugar.
Easy! Fruit Decorated Cake step by step
- Put the heavy cream and sugar into a bowl and whip using a hand mixer..
- Cut the sponge cake into 2 layers..
- Use a palette knife to spread the whipped cream from Step 1 onto the sponge cake. Top with the yellow peaches or the canned mikan tangerines and then spread on the whipped cream again. Place the other layer of sponge cake on top and spread the whipped cream over the whole cake..
- Decorate the cake using a pastry bag filled with whipped cream. Arrange fruit randomly on top and it's all done..
- Summer Fruit Decorated Cake. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/150841-summer-fruit-decorated-cake.
- Autumn Fruit Decorated Cake. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/150842-fall-fruit-decorated-cake.