Recipe: Delicious Tasty Falafel Burgers
Tasty Falafel Burgers. Grill up a batch of these flavourful burgers today! Spice up your next burger with our delicious and easy to follow recipe. Divide mixture into four balls, then make an indent in the middle.
Tasty falafel burgers perfect for summer evenings or as a vegetarian burger for all the family to enjoy a meat-free meal. Tasty Falafel Burgers is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. You can cook Tasty Falafel Burgers using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Tasty Falafel Burgers
- You need 1 tin (410 g) of chickpeas.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of ground cumin.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of lime juice, plus extra to serve with.
- You need 60 ml of flour.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic, crushed.
- It’s 1 handful of fresh coriander, chopped.
- Prepare 60 ml of olive oil, plus extra to fry in.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and black pepper.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of chili flakes or 1 fresh red chili.
Tasty Falafel Burgers is something which I have loved my entire life. Add the sautéed onions and garlic along with the remaining ingredients to food processor (lemon juice, parsley, cilantro, oats (or flour), egg white, bread crumbs, cumin, coriander, chili powder and salt). Process until mixture is smooth, but still slightly chunky. Brush grill lightly with canola oil.
Tasty Falafel Burgers step by step
- Place all ingredients in a blender or food processor and blitz until everything comes together in a smooth but almost chunky consistency. If the mixture is too wet add 1-2 tablespoons more of flour, or is it’s too dry add a little water to make it slightly sticky. The texture should look like this 👉🏽.
- With clean, floured hands, take a large amount the size of a golf ball and roll into your hands to create a round patty disk shape..
- On a medium-high heat, heat the olive oil and fry the patties for 3 minutes on each side until golden and crisp. Remove and place on a paper towel lines plate..
- Serve warm on a bed of lettuce or in a gluten free pita or wrap with some roasted veggies on the side. Enjoy! 😋.
Veggie burgers can't even compare to this burger with a crispy, flavorful falafel patty. Combine all falafel patty ingredients in a food processor. Divide the mixture, and form two patties. Heat oil in a pan and fry on both sides until golden brown. Set aside to drain on a wire rack.