How to Make Perfect Falafel Salad
Falafel Salad. This Falafel Salad Bowl is an easy and delicious meatless-meal loaded with fresh greens, hummus, cucumber, tomatoes, olives and crispy falafel. Perfect any time you're craving Mediterranean flavors and comes together quickly when you use meal-prepped falafel. PIN HERE for later and follow my boards for more healthy recipes.
Add the chickpeas and then the olive oil, and toss until the chickpeas are evenly coated with the spice. Whisk together all of the dressing ingredients in a separate bowl. To make the dressing, smash the garlic cloves under the blade of a knife or roughly chop them. You can cook Falafel Salad using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Falafel Salad
- Prepare 12 of falafels.
- It’s 5 of romaine lettuce leaves, chopped.
- It’s 3/4 cup of cherry tomatoes, quartered.
- You need 1/2 of cucumber, seeded and diced.
- It’s 2 oz of feta, diced.
- It’s 1/4 of red onion, diced.
- Prepare of Lemon wedge.
- Prepare 2 oz of plain Greek yogurt.
- It’s of Greek dressing.
Add the garlic, tahini, water, lemon juice, cumin, cayenne, and salt to a blender. Blend until the mixture is smooth and the garlic is in small pieces. Refrigerate the dressing until ready to use. Falafel Salad with Lemon Garlic Dressing is chickpea salad taken to the next level!
Falafel Salad step by step
- Bake or airfry falafels for 15 mins. Cool and set aside..
- Combine lettuce, tomatoes, cucumber,onion, and feta together..
- Add lemon juice and dressing..
- Divide salad into bowls. Top with falafels and yogurt..
I'll never forget the first time I had a falafel. We had just exited the old city in Jerusalem, the sun high in the sky, and our stomachs looking for lunch. Falafels are the perfect plant-based morsel and a family favorite. However, in this salad, I've dismantled perfection, and discovered a new, delicious way to enjoy the fêted flavors of falafels:. We also add some fresh lemon juice, chili garlic sauce, and pita on the side (also optional).