Recipe: Tasty Malai kofta
You can cook Malai kofta using 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Malai kofta
- Prepare 1 kg of Mince.
- You need of Onion 5 chopped.
- It’s 4 of Tomatoes.
- Prepare of Cream one cup butter 3 tbs.
- You need of Oil or ghee.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Coriander.
- Prepare 3 tbs of Chilli flakes.
- It’s tbsp of Coriander powder tow.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Chilli powder.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Turmeric.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Garam masala.
- It’s 10 of Green chillies.
- Prepare of Coriander leaves one bowl.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Ginger garlic paste.
Malai kofta instructions
- First take a mince and add chopped onion 5 chillies and coiander leaves and knead for 3 minutes.
- Then add chilli flakes coriander garam masala half tbs ginger garlic paste 2tbsp 2tbsp oil turmeric half tbs and knead for 10 minutes until when u make balls then no cracks occurred in this and make 13to 16 balls and rest for refrigerator in 15 minutes.
- Then take a karahi and add oil when oil is warmed then add ginger garlic paste and then add tomatoes and cooked until tomatoes are tender then add spices and cooked until masala are ready then add cream and cooked for 2 minutes then add mince balls carefully and cooked for 25minutes then add butter green chillies and coriander leaves and cooked for 5 minutes and this is ready.