How to Prepare Yummy Vasilopita the traditional New Year’s Eve Greek Cake
Vasilopita the traditional New Year’s Eve Greek Cake.
You can cook Vasilopita the traditional New Year’s Eve Greek Cake using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vasilopita the traditional New Year’s Eve Greek Cake
- You need of shifted All Purpose Flour.
- You need of Sugar.
- Prepare of Baking Powder.
- It’s of Eggs.
- Prepare of Butter.
- Prepare of Milk.
- It’s of Vanilla powders or 1 tablespoon Vanilla extract.
- Prepare of Cognac 🙂 (optional).
- You need of Almonds cut in half.
- Prepare of Sugar Powder for Topping.
Vasilopita the traditional New Year’s Eve Greek Cake instructions
- In a large bowl add in the shifted flour, sugar and baking powder..
- Add in the room temperature butter and Vanilla..
- Beat ingredients and slowly start to add in the eggs, and milk..
- Continue to beat and add in the almonds and cognac..
- In a buttered baking pan add 1 teaspoon of flour to cover the bottom and sides of the pan..
- Pre heat oven at 180 degrees…and pour batter into baking pan and bake for 50 minutes and until golden brown. Top with Sugar Powder and INDULGE!!! 🙂.
- I would like to thank you all very much for your support these past few months..I never actually thought that anyone would be interested in what I would be posting besides my family. I have made so many blogger friends from all over the world all with their own beautiful blogs…from writers, to poets, artists, design, to foodbloggers, so many many many more I can go on and on..
- Thank you so very much as I am so touched and grateful 🙂 and with this I would like to wish everyone and your families and very Happy and Healthy New Year, may all your wishes for you and your family members come true. Happy New Year Everyone Huge hugs, Sophie Kali Xronia kai me Ygeia se Olous!!!! See You Next Year!!!!.