Easiest Way to Make Perfect Lebanese Main Course
Lebanese Main Course. Mahshi Malfouf (Stuffed Cabbage) Riz Ala' Djaja (Rice and Chicken) Loubieh Bil Lahme. Kibbeh Nayeh (Raw Kibbeh) Stuffed Grape Leaves. Find delicious Lebanese Main Dish Recipes of chicken, lamb, beef, fish, rice and vegetables.
My heart has a special spot to shanklish / shankleesh, the Middle Eastern version of blue cheese, and the only aged cheese in the region. If living abroad, you must have seen shanklish on the shelves of Middle Eastern food stores, […] Spicy Chicken and Lamb Shawarma. Fish Platter. with a side dip of hummus, rice and salad. You can cook Lebanese Main Course using 47 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Lebanese Main Course
- It’s of Falafel.
- It’s of For the dough.
- You need 1 cup of black chickpeas.
- You need 1 tbsp of green capsicum, chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped green coriander.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chopped ginger.
- It’s 1 tbsp of chopped garlic.
- It’s 2 of green chilli chopped.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cumin powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of roasted panch phutan.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- You need of For the stuffing.
- It’s 1/2 cup of grated mozzarella cheese.
- It’s 2 tbsp of jalapeno finely chopped.
- It’s as needed of Pineapple Salsa.
- You need 1/3 tsp of perperi powder.
- It’s of Ingredients.
- You need of Pineapple Salsa.
- You need 2 slice of roasted pineapple.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of sweet chilli sauces.
- It’s of BabaGanoushDip.
- It’s 1 of medium size eggplant roasted.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of hung curd.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chopped green chilli.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of chopped green coriander leaves.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic grated.
- It’s 1 tsp of grated ginger.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of tahini paste.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- It’s of TzatziDip.
- You need 2 tbsp of grated cucumber(water squized out).
- It’s 2 tbsp of hung curd.
- You need 2 tsp of chopped green coriander leaves.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ginger grated.
- It’s 1/3 tsp of garlic grated.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- You need 2 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of cumin powder.
- You need 1/3 tsp of black pepper powder.
- It’s of Salad.
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped lettuce 1/2 cup grated cucumber (water drained).
- You need 1 cup of chopped green,red, yellow bell paper.
- It’s 1 tbsp of chopped onion.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of grated garlic.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of salad dressing.
- You need 1 tsp of roasted sesame seeds.
As a main course, consider Lamb-Stuffed Zucchini (Koosa), which features a cinnamon-spiced tomato sauce. Or try Kibbeh, made from a blend of cooked bulgur wheat, mint and chopped onions combines with ground lamb and served with tahini. Libano Restaurant has a variety of main courses including meat, vegetarian and more, all served with rice, salad and bread. Baba Ghanouj – Roasted Eggplants With Garlic and Tahini.
Lebanese Main Course step by step
- Mix the ingredients of stuffing well and keep aside. Grind and ingredients of dough in a grinder to a coarse paste. Rest it for 10 minutes. Make cylindrical cutlets with 1 tsp stuffing and deep fry in low-medium flame. Crispy and delicious falafel is ready..
- Chopped the pineapple slices into small chunks and mix the sauce. Salsa is ready..
- Mix all the ingredients above and make a smooth paste. Transfer to a serving container and garnish with pomegranate kernel and coriander leaves..
- Mix all the ingredients nicely with the help of a spoon and the dip is ready..
- Mix all salad ingredients with salad dressing and garnish with sesame seeds. Thank you.
Appetizers, Dips, Gluten Free, Mezza, Paleo Recipes, Traditional, Vegetarian. We just came back from a visit to Lebanon and in the process captured a whole bunch of recipes straight from Mama's kitchen. This Baba Ghanouj recipe is our first installment for now. This version is a fail-safe recipe that our family has perfected for the Lebanese Garlic Sauce. It can be used as a condiment on grilled meats, as a salad dressing, and in dishes that require good garlic flavor.