Recipe: Tasty Fried White Flounder for Bento
Fried White Flounder for Bento.
You can cook Fried White Flounder for Bento using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Fried White Flounder for Bento
- You need 3 of half fillets Flounder.
- You need 1 dash of Salt.
- You need 1 dash of Pepper.
- It’s 1 of Frying oil.
- You need of Simple 2-Step Batter Recipe ID: 1364962.
- You need 1 of Egg (medium sized).
- It’s 8 tbsp of Cake flour.
- It’s 5 tbsp of Water.
- Prepare 1 of Panko.
Fried White Flounder for Bento step by step
- I used righteye flounder this time..
- Look at the fillets and make sure that there are no small bones left. Cut them into easy-to-eat pieces and then season with salt and pepper..
- How to make the [2 step simple batter]. Beat the egg in a bowl and then add in the flour and water and mix well until no longer lumpy..
- Depending of the size of the egg you use, you may need to adjust the thickness of the batter. Add a little water or flour to adjust..
- Coat the fish in the batter and then coat it with panko. Finally, deep fry in oil..
- Once cooled, put them into a freezer bag and put it in the freezer. When you are going to put them in a bento, just heat it up in the microwave..
- If you have some leftover batter, try frying some kabocha squash or other vegetables also. Freeze them and then they'll also be convenient for bento as well..
- Recipes for your bento! [Chicken tsukune][Chicken breast tasuta-age] https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/155997-fried-chicken-breast-tatsuta-age https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/154330-chicken-tsukune-patties-for-bento.
- [Youlinji Chinese chicken breasts][Pork Offcut Tonkatsu] https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/146545-freeze-this-for-your-bento-pork-offcut-tonkatsu.
- [Tender Chicken Cutlets][Minced Cabbage & Beef Cutlets] https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/155680-tender-chicken-cutlets-for-bento https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/155179-freezable-minced-cabbage-beef-cutlets-for-bento.