Easiest Way to Prepare Yummy Falafel Wrap
Falafel Wrap. A falafel wrap is essentially a falafel sandwich rolled in bread. The bread used can vary from a pita that's been opened up and is rolled to shrak, a flat, flat bread to a tortilla. A falafel wrap brings together all the best flavors that will surround your favorite falafel recipe.
This wrap is stuffed with crispy falafel along with lettuce, avocados, red onions topped off with creamy garlic mayonnaise and makes for an interesting snack recipe. It is an easy snack recipe that does not require much efforts from your side. Falafel wraps are a combination of falafel balls, hummus, and a mixed green salad – all rolled into a tortilla. You can cook Falafel Wrap using 11 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Falafel Wrap
- You need of Flatbread.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of tahini.
- You need 2 tbsp of red beet + horseradish preserve.
- It’s 1/2 cup of kale, deribbed + chopped.
- Prepare 4 of cucumber slices.
- It’s 1/2 of cabbage leaf, shredded.
- You need 1/4 of carrot, shredded.
- It’s 1 of radish, thinly sliced.
- Prepare 5 of falafels, baked.
- It’s 1/2 of avocado, sliced.
- You need of Onions, thinly sliced (optional).
Wraps are a great way to eat a salad with your hands. The ingredients for a falafel wrap are fresh and simple. You can find a great recipe for Vegan Falafel here. Move to a bowl and cover with a plastic wrap.
Falafel Wrap step by step
- Spread tahini onto flatbread surface. Top with remaining ingredients on one side of flatbread. Roll up..
Let it sit in the fridge until you prepare the other ingredients for the falafel wraps. Cut and slice the falafel wrap ingredients and mix all the sauce ingredients together. Heat some oil in a non-stick pan. Instructions Take a wrap and spread about a tablespoon of hummus in the middle section of it. Layer the lettuce, onions, cucumber, three falafels and some pickled turnip or radish.