How to Make Delicious Carrot chocolate wheat flour Cake
Carrot chocolate wheat flour Cake. Now adding the carrots in batches, cut and fold the cake. Can I use Whole wheat or oats flour? Carrot cake with dates This healthy whole wheat cake recipe is modified recipe of my whole wheat flour chocolate cake and carrot cake.
The temperatures have begun to fall now and it is starting to get a little chilly. Joy's recipe was not my first attempt at making carrot cake pancakes, but her recipe turned out perfectly whereas the first recipe left me with fat, chewy pancakes. Our most trusted Carrot Cake Whole Wheat Flour recipes. You can cook Carrot chocolate wheat flour Cake using 16 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Carrot chocolate wheat flour Cake
- It’s 100 gms of brown/regular sugar.
- Prepare 80 ml of milk.
- It’s 120 ml of curd.
- You need 1/4 cup of oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Baking soda.
- Prepare 1/4 tbsp of Cinnamon powder.
- You need pinch of Salt.
- Prepare 1 cup of Wheat flour.
- You need 1/2 cup of grated carrot.
- It’s as needed of Nuts.
- Prepare of For chocolate creme.
- Prepare 400 gm of milk/dark chocolate.
- It’s 200 gm of heavy room creme(25%or above).
- Prepare 5-6 of Strawberries(optional for decoration).
- It’s as needed of Chopped chocolates (about half cup).
Reviewed by millions of home cooks. Wholewheat carrot cake. “We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give.”- Winston Churchill. My very first whole wheat cake ! Also , if you like cinnamon , do add a teaspoon of it along with the sifted flour as cinnamon and carrot are a match made in heaven!
Carrot chocolate wheat flour Cake step by step
- First in a bowl take a powdered sugar(quantities all as mentioned above).Add 80 ml milk to it. Now add curd & oil as in mentioned quantities to it..
- Take a whisker and mix all the ingredients properly until sugar dissolves..
- Now time to mix dry ingredients.In a bowl add 1 cup wheat flour.Add a pinch of salt to it. Add cinnamon powder.Next add 1 tbsp baking powder & half tbsp baking soda.Mix all the dry ingredients..
- Now sift all this dry wheat flour mix in to liquid mix which we earlier prepare with curd & oil..
- Now to prepare a smooth batter mix everything together with handmixer or spatulla.Make sure to make a lump free batter..
- Add nuts to this mix. Finally we add half cup of grated carrot to this mix..
- Now we simply need to mix everything with spatula. Just use cut & fold method to mix everything gently. Cake batter is ready for baking..
- Trasfer the batter in a greased baking mold. You can place a patchment paper to the bottom. Tap it once or twice to level the cake mix.Sprinkle some nuts on the top of it if you wish..
- Preheat the oven at 180 degrees. Bake the cake at 180 degrees for about 20mins.However baking time may vary sometime.For best result bake it for 15 mins & keep checking..if needed again bake for 2 mins.Make sure to keep eye on Cake to avoid burn..
- In order to check a cake take a toothpick & insert in the cake to the bottom.if toothpick comes out clean then cake is ready. If batter sticks on it. Then still there is some time for baking..
- Once baked get the cake out of oven & let it cool completely down.After cooling get it out of the mold.
- Now in order to decorate the cake I have chosen chocolate ganche creme. You can choose any creme of your choice..
- For chocolate ganache I am using 2:1 chocolate & creme ratio.For 200 gms semi-sweet chocolate use 100gms of heavy room cream. This will create a much thicker ganache, which is great for making cake creme.
- To make this chocolate ganache, simply chop the chocolate and add it to a heat-proof bowl. Set the chocolate aside while you warm up your heavy whipping cream..
- Next, add the heavy whipping cream to a microwave safe measuring cup. I typically just use the microwave to heat up the heavy whipping cream because it’s easier, but you can use the stove too. If you’re using the microwave, be sure to keep a close eye on it so it doesn’t boil over. I find that somewhere between 45 seconds to 1 minute is enough time..
- Then, pour the warm heavy cream on top of the chopped chocolate and let it sit for 2 to 3 minutes. Once the chocolate has softened, use a whisk or spoon to stir the chocolate and cream together. It’s best so start stirring in the middle and continue stirring in one direction until the chocolate is completely melted and the mixture is smooth..
- Ganache is ready for use. Pour this ganache in the top & middle layer of the cake.Sprinkle some chopped chocolates on the top of it..
- Garnish with some chocolate covered or simple strawberries on the top of cake..
This small but mighty vegan cake is full of carrots and we make it with whole wheat pastry flour (which is milled to be lighter than traditional wheat flour). Tender carrot cake full of cozy spices & topped with sweet cream cheese frosting. The veggies truly star in this carrot cake show! (I'm suddenly having flashbacks to my childhood with dancing cucumbers The Healthier Chocolate Treats cookbook is perfect for any and all chocolate lovers. Carrots give carrot cake a health-halo effect–people think it's health food, but it's usually very high in fat and calories. Ingredient Notes: Whole-wheat pastry flour, lower in protein than regular whole-wheat flour, has less gluten-forming potential, making it a better choice for tender baked goods.