Recipe: Appetizing Falafel Wrap
Falafel Wrap. A falafel wrap is essentially a falafel sandwich rolled in bread. The bread used can vary from a pita that's been opened up and is rolled to shrak, a flat, flat bread to a tortilla. A falafel wrap brings together all the best flavors that will surround your favorite falafel recipe.
Yes, it's delicious, but where are the falafels? Trust us, they are in there! We've just taken the traditional falafel wrap and given it a new twist by blending Trazza's moist and crispy falafels with other fresh ingredients before gently enfolding them in layers of lettuce and soft pita. You can have Falafel Wrap using 11 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Falafel Wrap
- It’s of Flatbread.
- It’s 1/4 cup of tahini.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of red beet + horseradish preserve.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of kale, deribbed + chopped.
- You need 4 of cucumber slices.
- Prepare 1/2 of cabbage leaf, shredded.
- Prepare 1/4 of carrot, shredded.
- It’s 1 of radish, thinly sliced.
- You need 5 of falafels, baked.
- Prepare 1/2 of avocado, sliced.
- It’s of Onions, thinly sliced (optional).
This wrap is stuffed with crispy falafel along with lettuce, avocados, red onions topped off with creamy garlic mayonnaise and makes for an interesting snack recipe. It is an easy snack recipe that does not require much efforts from your side. Falafel wraps are a combination of falafel balls, hummus, and a mixed green salad – all rolled into a tortilla. Wraps are a great way to eat a salad with your hands.
Falafel Wrap step by step
- Spread tahini onto flatbread surface. Top with remaining ingredients on one side of flatbread. Roll up..
The ingredients for a falafel wrap are fresh and simple. You can find a great recipe for Vegan Falafel here. Move to a bowl and cover with a plastic wrap. Let it sit in the fridge until you prepare the other ingredients for the falafel wraps. Cut and slice the falafel wrap ingredients and mix all the sauce ingredients together.