Recipe: Perfect Cinnamon/nutmeg cake (mawe tatu)
Cinnamon/nutmeg cake (mawe tatu).
You can have Cinnamon/nutmeg cake (mawe tatu) using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cinnamon/nutmeg cake (mawe tatu)
- Prepare 1 3/4 cups of flour.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sugar.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 6 of Tbspoons cooking oil.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of nutmeg.
- You need 1 teaspoon of cinnamon.
- You need of I teaspoon baking powder.
- You need 1/2 teaspoons of baking soda.
- It’s 1 cup of milk.
Cinnamon/nutmeg cake (mawe tatu) step by step
- Mix flour(sieved) cinnamon, nutmeg, baking powder, baking soda together and set aside.
- Mix eggs and oil whisk untill the eggs foam.
- Add sugar whisk then add milk and mix.
- Add this mixture to the flour mixture and fold it in with a mwikoor spatula to form a nice consistency.
- Pour your batter onto a ready sufuria/tin using mawe tatu method bake for an hr or until toothpick inserted comes out clean..