Cute Party Hors d'Oeuvres With Petit Choux Pastry Puffs.
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, cute party hors d'oeuvres with petit choux pastry puffs. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Cute Party Hors d'Oeuvres With Petit Choux Pastry Puffs is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look wonderful. Cute Party Hors d'Oeuvres With Petit Choux Pastry Puffs is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have cute party hors d'oeuvres with petit choux pastry puffs using 23 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Cute Party Hors d'Oeuvres With Petit Choux Pastry Puffs:
- Take of As reference ♡ (4 types of fillings).
- Take 3 of ✩Egg (Medium).
- Take 6 of ✩Shrimp.
- Get 3 tbsp of ✩Mayonnaise.
- Make ready 1 of ✩Salt and pepper.
- Take 4 slice of ★Smoked salmon.
- Get 6 of to 8 tablespoons ★Cream cheese.
- Get 1 of ★Black pepper.
- Make ready 4 slice of ○Cured ham.
- Get 3 of ○Cherry tomatoes.
- Make ready 1/2 of ○Cucumber.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ○Olive oil.
- Get 1 of ○Herb salt.
- Take 1/2 of ●Avocado.
- Take 4 stick of ●Imitation crab sticks.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of ●Mayonnaise.
- Get 1 of ●Salt and pepper.
- Make ready of For the choux pastry (or use your favorite recipe):.
- Prepare 75 ml of Water.
- Prepare 35 grams of Baking margarine.
- Take 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- Make ready 50 grams of Cake flour (sifted).
- Prepare 2 of Eggs (medium).
Instructions to make Cute Party Hors d'Oeuvres With Petit Choux Pastry Puffs:
- Sift the cake flour. Preheat the oven to 200°C (392 F)..
- Put the water, margarine and salt in a pan. Bring to a boil over medium heat, and let the liquid emulsify..
- Turn the heat off, and add all the sifted cake flour at once while mixing rapidly with a wooden spatula. Knead the dough well with the spatula..
- Heat the pan again while kneading the dough with the spatula. When the pastry comes together in one mass, and the pan is coated with a thin film, turn the heat off. *Don't stop mixing while the pastry is cooking!.
- Beat the eggs well, and add 1/4 of it to the pan. Mix rapidly. Add the rest of the beaten egg in 3 batches. Add the last batch a little at a time..
- When some of the pastry dripped from the spatula forms a thick triangle shape as shown here, stop adding any more egg..
- I had about this much beaten egg left over this time. This will be used later so keep it in reserve..
- Fit a 1 cm round tip on a piping bag, and put the pastry in the bag..
- Pipe out 2 cm diameter dollops of the pastry 2 cm apart on a lined baking tray. Brush with the leftover beaten egg..
- Bake in a 200°C (392 F) oven for 15 minutes. Lower the temperature to 160°C (320 F) and bake for another 10 minutes. Leave the puffs in the oven for 5 minutes after they are baked..
- Take them out of the oven, and leave them on the baking tray to cool. They will have puffed up to about 4 cm. When they are cool, cut them about 1/3 of the way from the top..
- The ☆ filling: Boil the egg and shrimp. Chop the egg finely and cut the shrimp into 1cm pieces. Mix together with mayonnaise and salt and pepper..
- The ★ filling: Cut the smoked salmon slices in half. Top each piece with 1 tablespoon of cream cheese. Fold the smoked salmon over and sprinkle with black pepper..
- The ○ filling: Cut the cured ham into 2-3cm pieces. Cut the tomatoes into quarters. Cut the cucumber into 5mm dice. Mix them all with olive oil and herb salt..
- The ● filling: Cut the crabsticks into 1cm pieces. Cut the avocado into 1cm dice. Combine with mayonnaise and salt and pepper..
- Potato salad should work as a nice filling too. Try a delicious paté as a filling too, and have fun!.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food cute party hors d'oeuvres with petit choux pastry puffs recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!