Simple 5-Minute Recipe: Banana Clafouti.
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, simple 5-minute recipe: banana clafouti. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Simple 5-Minute Recipe: Banana Clafouti is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Simple 5-Minute Recipe: Banana Clafouti is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have simple 5-minute recipe: banana clafouti using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Simple 5-Minute Recipe: Banana Clafouti:
- Get 1 of Ripen banana.
- Prepare 10 grams of Butter.
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- Prepare 120 ml of Milk.
- Prepare 20 grams of Cake flour.
- Make ready 30 grams of Sugar.
- Make ready 1 tsp of Rum or brandy (optional).
Instructions to make Simple 5-Minute Recipe: Banana Clafouti:
- Cut the banana into rounds to decorate (this is optional). Melt the butter in a microwave at 500 W for 20-30 seconds..
- In a blender, mix all but the banana to decorate. If you are not using a blender, mash the banana with a fork and combine the ingredients in a bowl..
- Pour the batter into the ramekins and lay the sliced banana to decorate. Bake at 170℃ for about 25 minutes. Chill it in the refrigerator and enjoy..
- [If using different kinds of fruits] Blend all the ingredients except for the banana on the list. Pit any large seed, pour the batter into ramekins and bake. The photo shown here has cherries in it..
- This is a seedless grape Clafouti. If you are using one large container rather than small ramekins, bake for about 35-40 minutes..
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food simple 5-minute recipe: banana clafouti recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!