Cocoa Medallion Cake (a Hershey Recipe) & Whipped Chocolate Frosting.
Hello everybody, The first thing you have to learn is what the different terminology you will find in recipes actually means. There are lots of brand new and sometimes foreign sounding terms you will find in common recipes. These terms can mean that the gap in recipe success or failure. You ought to find a way to detect a fantastic section in any inclusive cook book which explains the different definitions for unfamiliar terminology. If you aren’t absolutely sure what is meant by”folding in the eggs” it is in your interests to look this up. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, cocoa medallion cake (a hershey recipe) & whipped chocolate frosting. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Cocoa Medallion Cake (a Hershey Recipe) & Whipped Chocolate Frosting is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look fantastic. Cocoa Medallion Cake (a Hershey Recipe) & Whipped Chocolate Frosting is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook cocoa medallion cake (a hershey recipe) & whipped chocolate frosting using 14 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Cocoa Medallion Cake (a Hershey Recipe) & Whipped Chocolate Frosting:
- Prepare 1 cup of Unsweetened cocoa.
- Make ready 1 cup of Boiling water.
- Make ready 1 cup of Butter.
- Take 1/4 cup of Shortening.
- Prepare 2 cup of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Vanilla.
- Take 1/4 tsp of Salt 1/8 teaspoon NOT 1/4.
- Get 2 of Eggs.
- Get 1 tsp of Baking soda.
- Get 1 cup of Buttermilk.
- Take 1 cup of AP flour.
- Make ready 2 cup of Heavy whipping cream.
- Make ready 1 cup of Hershey's Chocolate Syrup.
- Take 1 tsp of Vanilla.
Instructions to make Cocoa Medallion Cake (a Hershey Recipe) & Whipped Chocolate Frosting:
- Stir cocoa and boiling water-stir until thoroughly mixed and smooth. Set aside..
- Cream butter, shortening, sugar, vanilla, and salt until light and fluffy..
- Add eggs, beat well..
- Stir baking soda into buttermilk. Add buttermilk and flour; alternately. Start and end with buttermilk. Mix well after each addition..
- Blend in cocoa..
- Grease two 9-inch cake pans-layer bottoms with waxed paper-grease the waxed paper..
- Pour cake batter into pans..
- Bake at 350 for about 30-35 minutes or until tester comes out clean..
- Cool in pans 10 minutes and then remove and cool on racks..
- Put whipping cream, chocolate syrup, mixing bowl, and beater (whip attachments if you have that option) in the freezer for 20 minutes..
- Remove items from freezer, put ingredients in mixing bowl, whip until spreading consistency..
- Frost cake and refrigerate. Refrigerate any remaining cake..
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food cocoa medallion cake (a hershey recipe) & whipped chocolate frosting recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!