Pan Seared Chicken with Lemon and Tomatos.
it’s Jim, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, pan seared chicken with lemon and tomatos. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Pan Seared Chicken with Lemon and Tomatos is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They are nice and they look wonderful. Pan Seared Chicken with Lemon and Tomatos is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook pan seared chicken with lemon and tomatos using 23 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Pan Seared Chicken with Lemon and Tomatos:
- Prepare 1 lb of boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1/4 inche slices.
- Prepare 1 of egg, beaten with 1 tablespoon water.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of grated parmesan cheese.
- Get 1 tsp of cajun seasoning.
- Get 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Get 1 tbsp of unsalted butter.
- Get 1 tsp of olive oil.
- Take 1/4 cup of dry white wine.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of low sodium chcken broth.
- Take 2 tbsp of fresh lemon juice.
- Get 1/4 cup of cream, heavy, light or half and half. I used heavy cream.
- Take 1 tsp of hot sauce, such asgraks brand.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of black pepper and salt taste.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of chopped fresh basil.
- Prepare 1 of small onion, chopped.
- Make ready 3 of minced garlic cloves.
- Take 1 cup of fresh grape tomatos.
- Make ready of GARNISH.
- Get of grated parmesan cheese, for serving.
- Make ready of SUGGESTED ACCOMPANIMENT.
- Prepare 1 of Cheddar Cheese Puffs, recipe attached in direction step number #10.
Instructions to make Pan Seared Chicken with Lemon and Tomatos:
- In a medium bowl whisk egg and water until.well blended.
- Whisk flour, cajun seasoning, parmesan cheese, pepper and salt on a large plate..
- Place chicken slices in egg mixture..
- Shake off excess liquid and place in flour mixture to coat lightly..
- Heat oil and butter in large skillet until hot shake excesse flour off chicken and place in hot pan without crowding. Cook until golden then turn and cook otherside until golden about 3 minutes per side. Remove to a plate and make sauce in pan..
- Have vegetables ready.
- Add onions and garlic to skillet and soften about 3 minutes..
- Add wine and cook until.wine is almost gone.
- Add broth, hot sauce, lemon, pepper,tomatoes, cream.and basil.cook.about 5 minutes until tomatoes are soft but still.hold their shape and sauce is lightly thickened..
- Serve sauce with chicken. Garnish with parmesan cheese. Serve with Cheddar Cheese Puffs if desired. Recipe attached below https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/344016-cheddar-cheese-puffs.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food pan seared chicken with lemon and tomatos recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!