Candy Bar Cake.
it is me, Dave, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, candy bar cake. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Candy Bar Cake is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Candy Bar Cake is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have candy bar cake using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Candy Bar Cake:
- Make ready of chocolate.
- Prepare 1 box of Chocolate Fudge or Swiss Chocolate cake mix.
- Make ready 3 large of eggs.
- Prepare 1 cup of vegetable oil.
- Get 1 1/2 cup of buttermilk.
- Prepare 1 small of box instant vanilla pudding mix.
- Prepare 1 of whipped cream cheese frosting recipe.
- Take 2 large of candy bars of choice crushed up approx. 1 cup.
Steps to make Candy Bar Cake:
- Prepare 3- 9″ round cake pans with oil & flour. Preheat oven to 350°F. Mix all the ingredients (except frosting & candy bars) med speed with a mixers for 2 minutes until blended. Batter will be thick..
- Put equal amounts of batter in each cake pan. Batter will be thick so spread it around evenly..
- Bake on 350 for approx. 20-25 minutes. Check with a toothpick or knife inserted until comes out clean..
- Place on a plate or cake carrier with strips of wax paper under the edges to avoid the plate from being real messy after frosting..
- Use my whipped cream cheese frosting recipe to frost the first layer, (top only) https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/368025-whipped-cream-cheese-icing.
- Coat the top with crushed candy bar. I used 2 extra large Butterfingers..
- Add next cake round & repeat. Add top cake round & frost the sides. It is messy but if the frosting is refrigerated beforehand it is easier..
- Coat the top & sides with crushed candy bars. The sides are hard to do. You may have to pat it on with your hand. Refrigerated any leftovers..
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food candy bar cake recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!