it’s Drew, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, okara croquettes. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Okara Croquettes is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Okara Croquettes is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook okara croquettes using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Okara Croquettes:
- Prepare 200 grams of Simmered okara.
- Make ready 150 grams of Potatoes.
- Make ready 1 of Frying oil.
- Prepare of Breading (Recipe ID: 1364962).
- Prepare 1/2 of Egg.
- Get 4 tbsp of Cake flour.
- Make ready 2 1/2 tbsp of Water.
- Make ready 1 of Panko.
Instructions to make Okara Croquettes:
- Peel the potatoes and cut into 2 cm cubes. Place into a heat-resistant container (or silicone steamer) and cover with a lid (or with plastic wrap)..
- Microwave Step 1 at 600 W for 2.5 minutes. Leave for 1 minute to steam and mash..
- Combine the soybean pulp to the potatoes from Step 2. Divide into 5 cm portions..
- Breading: Place the beaten egg, cake flour, and water into a bowl. Mix without forming lumps..
- Coat the croquette fillings from Step 3 with the coating from Step 4. Coat with panko..
- Heat the frying oil and deep-fry Step 5..
- For the simmered okara, see. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/153615-uno-hana-stir-fried-and-simmered-okara.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food okara croquettes recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!