Creme Caramel Custard★Recipe video★.
Hey everyone, The first thing that you need to master is what the different terminology you’ll discover in recipes actually means. There are lots of brand new and at times foreign sounding terms that you will find in recipes that are common. These terms can mean the gap in recipe success or failure. You need to find a way to come across a good section in virtually any inclusive cook book that explains the different definitions for unfamiliar speech. If you aren’t entirely certain what’s meant with”folding at the eggs” it is in your interests to check it up. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, creme caramel custard★recipe video★. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Creme Caramel Custard★Recipe video★ is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Creme Caramel Custard★Recipe video★ is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook creme caramel custard★recipe video★ using 11 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Creme Caramel Custard★Recipe video★:
- Make ready of ■for caramel.
- Take 2 oz (3/10 cup) of granulated sugar.
- Get 3 Tbsp. of water.
- Make ready 1 tsp. of rum.
- Get of ■for custard.
- Take 2 of eggs (LL size), room temperature.
- Get 3 of egg yolks (LL size), room temperature.
- Prepare 1.76 oz (1/4 cup) of granulated sugar.
- Make ready 8.8 oz (1 cup) of and 1 Tbsp.) milk.
- Get 1/3 of of a vanilla bean pod.
- Prepare 1.6 oz (1/7 cup) of sweetened condensed milk.
Steps to make Creme Caramel Custard★Recipe video★:
- ★Recipe video★ (my You Tube channel)→https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQKpwV2VWiI.
- Split open lengthways and scrape the seeds out. Put it in milk while straining to avoid clumps. Put the pod and leave it for an hour..
- 【caramel】Put granulated sugar and 2 Tbsp. water in a pot. Heat it on medium heat. When the edge becomes yellow, move it from time to time. When steam comes out strongly, turn off the heat. Add 1 Tbsp. water..
- Put the pot on wet towel. Add rum and mix. Quickly pour the caramel into ramekins. Preheat a oven to 338 ºF..
- 【custard】Put whole eggs and egg yolks in a bowl. Mix gently so as not to foam until it gets watery. Add granulated sugar and mix well. Continue to mix for a minute after the sugar disappears..
- Add sweetened condensed milk to the vanilla milk. (vanilla milk ; process 2) Warm the milk while mixing. Warm it until steam comes out..
- Add the milk to the egg mixture in 3-4 parts. Mix well each time. After adding all, continue to mix for a minute. Put a paper towel and remove foam on the surface..
- Strain it with a tea strainer. Pour the mixture into the ramekins. Cover each with aluminum foil..
- Spread a wet kitchen cloth on a baking tray and put a deep-sided baking pan on it. Spread a kitchen cloth on the pan. Place the ramekins in it..
- Mix water and boiling water in the same ratio to make about 122ºF hot water. Pour the plenty of hot water into the pan. Bake it at 302ºF for 30-35 minutes..
- Let it cool quickly with ice water. Chill it in a fridge for 3-6 hours..
- Put bottom of the ramekin in hot water to loosen the caramel. Slide a small knife around the edges..
- Place a dish on the top, and turn upside down and shake lightly. It's all done!.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food creme caramel custard★recipe video★ recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!