Golden Oatmeal Muffins.
it’s me, Dave, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, golden oatmeal muffins. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Golden Oatmeal Muffins is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look wonderful. Golden Oatmeal Muffins is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have golden oatmeal muffins using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Golden Oatmeal Muffins:
- Take 1 packages of Duncan Hines Most Deluxe butter recipe golden cake mix.
- Make ready 1 cup of quick-cooking oats.
- Get 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Get 3/4 cup of milk.
- Take 2 of large eggs (slightly beaten).
- Take 2 tbsp of butter or margarine (melted).
- Make ready 1 of honey or jam.
Steps to make Golden Oatmeal Muffins:
- Preheat oven to 400°..
- Grease a 24 muffin cup pan or line each one with a paper muffin cup..
- Combine the dry cake mix, oats, and salt in a bowl..
- Beat together milk, eggs, and butter..
- Add the liquid ingredients to the dry ingredients, stirring just until moistened..
- Spoon into muffin cups, filling 2/3 full..
- Bake at 400° for 13 minutes or until golden brown. Serve with honey or jam..
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food golden oatmeal muffins recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!