Empanada de Carne.
Hey everyone, The first thing which you have to learn is what the different terminology you’ll discover in recipes actually means. There are lots of fresh and at times foreign sounding terms you may see in common recipes. These terms can mean that the gap in recipe failure or success. You should find a way to locate a fantastic section in any inclusive cookbook that explains different definitions for unfamiliar speech. If you’re not entirely sure what’s meant by”folding at the eggs” it really is in your best interests to check this up. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, empanada de carne. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Empanada de Carne is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Empanada de Carne is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook empanada de carne using 18 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Empanada de Carne:
- Get 1 of Onion.
- Take 1 clove of Garlic (minced).
- Prepare 300 grams of Ground beef (or mixture of ground beef and pork).
- Get 1 small of Potato.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Parsley (minced).
- Make ready 200 ml of Canned tomato.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Green peas.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Raisins.
- Make ready 10 of Green olives.
- Prepare 3 of Boiled eggs.
- Get 1 of Frying oil.
- Take of For the seasoning:.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Cumin (ground).
- Make ready 1 tsp of Oregano.
- Make ready of For the dough:.
- Get 1 of Refer to user “Sumasuma-tsuma”'s recipe..
Steps to make Empanada de Carne:
- Prepare the seasonings; salt, pepper, ground cumin, and oregano..
- Finely chop the raisins. Dice the potato into 1 cm cubes, soak in water, and drain in a sieve..
- Add olive oil to the frying pan, and stir-fry the minced onion until translucent..
- Add the garlic, ground meat, and sprinkle the seasonings directly onto the ground meat..
- Once the meat has cooked through, add the diced potato and parsley, and stir-fry..
- Add the canned tomato..
- Add the chopped raisins..
- Add the green peas. This time, I used canned green peas..
- When the moisture has evaporated, taste, liberally season with salt, and turn off the heat..
- Instead of adding salt, you could add sugar or ketchup to make it sweeter. Adjust the taste to your liking..
- Transfer the filling into a container, and scatter with sliced green olives..
- Separate the egg yolks and whites, and chop them into small pieces. Scatter the egg yolks into the container..
- Next, scatter the egg whites in, and let it cool. Once it's cooled, chill in the refrigerator, and prepare the dough..
- For the dough, I referred to user “Sumasuma-tsuma”'s recipe. This time, I added sugar to the dough for a bit sweeter dough. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/145204-empanada-dough.
- Fill the dough with the filling, and deep-fry in plenty of vegetable oil heated at 180°C until golden brown..
- The filling should look like this..
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food empanada de carne recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!