My mom's egg dish.
it’s me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, my mom's egg dish. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
My mom's egg dish is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. My mom's egg dish is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook my mom's egg dish using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make My mom's egg dish:
- Prepare 6 of eggs.
- Make ready 2 cups of milk.
- Take 1 teaspoon of ground dry mustard.
- Take 1/2-3/4 cup of sausage fry, drain, and crumble (I use 1lb.).
- Make ready 1 cup of Colby cheese shredded.
- Get 6 slices of white bread cubed (leave crust on).
Instructions to make My mom's egg dish:
- Spray Pam in a 9″x 9″ casserole dish..
- In medium sized bowl lightly beat 6 eggs.
- Add all ingredients, except bread and stir..
- Cut the 6 slices of white brad into small cubes and stir with ingredients in bowl..
- Pour into casserole dish and place in refrigerator overnight (or for several hours)..
- Bake in preheated 350 degree oven for 55-65 minutes or until golden brown..
- Test with knife for doneness..
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food my mom's egg dish recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!