it is John, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, breakfast pockets. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Breakfast Pockets is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Breakfast Pockets is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have breakfast pockets using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Breakfast Pockets:
- Prepare 1 of pizza dough (recipe included below).
- Make ready 1/4 lb of breakfast sausage, cooked & crumbled OR.
- Make ready 1/4 lb of bacon, cooked & crumbled OR.
- Make ready 1/4 lb of ham, diced.
- Prepare 8 slice of cheese of choice, I used sharp cheddar.
- Make ready 6 large of eggs, beatened.
- Get 2 tbsp of butter.
- Make ready 1 of egg wash (1 + splash of water, beaten together).
- Get 2 tsp of sesame seeds.
Steps to make Breakfast Pockets:
- Cut pizza dough into 8 equal pieces. Roll out each piece on a floured surface until it is in a rectangular shape (about 1/4 inch thick). https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/360062-yeast-pizza-dough.
- Melt the butter in a large skillet and cook eggs, about 3 mins depending on how well done you like your eggs. *Remember they will continue to cook in oven.* Stir in your meat choice: this picture has sausage & bacon. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Slightly cool..
- Fold cheese slice in half and place on dough rectangle, top with a scoop of egg mixture..
- Fold over dough leaving a border to fold over again to create a seal. Using a fork; crimp edges to ensure filling does not spill out during cooking..
- Place each pocket seam side down on baking sheet. Brush with egg wash and sprinkle with sesame seeds. Bake at 350°F for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown..
- At this point I cool completely, individually wrap each pocket and freeze for quick and easy breakfasts to go. Obviously they came be eaten right away as well. When reheating from freezer, place in microwave for 1 1/2 to 2 mins..
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food breakfast pockets recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!