Peppered Beef, Eggs, and Cheese Sandwich.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, peppered beef, eggs, and cheese sandwich. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Peppered Beef, Eggs, and Cheese Sandwich is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Peppered Beef, Eggs, and Cheese Sandwich is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have peppered beef, eggs, and cheese sandwich using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Peppered Beef, Eggs, and Cheese Sandwich:
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of butter.
- Take 2 of large eggs.
- Get 1/3 pound of sliced beef loin.
- Prepare 1/4 pound of seriously sharp Vermont white cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 3 slices of bread.
- Prepare 1-1/2 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- Get To taste of salt.
- Get 3 teaspoon of mayonnaise divided.
Steps to make Peppered Beef, Eggs, and Cheese Sandwich:
- Toast the bread. Beat 2 eggs separately. Slice the beef loin very thin..
- Brown the butter fry the eggs each separately. Now season the beef and lay seasoned side down. Then season the top as it fries. Add mayonnaise to the three slices of bread. Add the beef, and cheese..
- Add eggs on top of the cheese. Now stack the sandwich. Serve I hope you enjoy!!!.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food peppered beef, eggs, and cheese sandwich recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!