Bacon Wrapped Rice Ball with Soft Boiled Egg.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, bacon wrapped rice ball with soft boiled egg. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Bacon Wrapped Rice Ball with Soft Boiled Egg is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Bacon Wrapped Rice Ball with Soft Boiled Egg is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook bacon wrapped rice ball with soft boiled egg using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Bacon Wrapped Rice Ball with Soft Boiled Egg:
- Prepare 1 of large egg.
- Prepare 6-8 slices of turkey bacon.
- Get 1-1.25 cups of cooked rice (room temperature).
- Make ready 1/2 tbsp of oil.
- Take 1/2 tbsp of flour.
- Take 2-3 tbsp of furikake (optional).
- Make ready of Sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Get 1/4 tbsp of mirin.
- Get 1 tbsp of sake.
- Get 1/4 tbsp of sugar.
Instructions to make Bacon Wrapped Rice Ball with Soft Boiled Egg:
- Soft boil the egg – you can use my recipe here – https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/14297598-jammy-soft-boiled-eggs?via=you_tab_my_recipes.
- After peeling the egg, lightly dust flour on the egg so that the rice can stick on a little easier..
- If using furikake, mix the rice with the furikake and combine well.
- Place a sheet of plastic wrap down. Wrap the rice mixture around the egg. The egg should be completely covered. Wrap the plastic wrap over the entire thing and mould the entire thing into a ball. Twist the ends of the ends of the plastic wrap together to tighten up the ball..
- Once moulded, unwrap the plastic and then wrap the rice ball with the bacon..
- Put the oil in a pan and turn it on to high heat. You want to place the ball with the seam side down first to seal it. Turn the ball to sear every side..
- Turn it down to medium heat. Add in the sauce. Cook for a couple of minutes and can serve..
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food bacon wrapped rice ball with soft boiled egg recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!