it is me, Dave, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, chocolate dorayaki. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Chocolate Dorayaki is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Chocolate Dorayaki is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have chocolate dorayaki using 25 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate Dorayaki:
- Get of The dorayaki pancakes:.
- Get 2 large of Eggs.
- Take 80 grams of Sugar.
- Get 1 tbsp of Honey.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Mirin.
- Get 100 grams of ◎Cake flour.
- Get 20 grams of ◎Rice flour.
- Get 20 grams of ◎ Unsweetened cocoa powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of ●Baking soda.
- Get 1/2 tbsp of ●Water.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Milk.
- Prepare 1 of tiny bit Vegetable oil.
- Make ready 1/3 of of the recipe ■Chocolate custard (Use “Koyukki”'s:.
- Prepare 1 of bar – 60 grams Chocolate bar.
- Take 1 tbsp of each Cake flour and cornstarch.
- Make ready 1 of heaping tablespoon Sugar.
- Take 1 of Egg.
- Prepare 200 ml of Milk.
- Make ready 1 dash of Vanilla essence.
- Take 1 of Liqueur.
- Make ready 5 grams of Butter.
- Prepare of Chocolate whipped cream:.
- Make ready 30 grams of Chocolate.
- Prepare 100 ml of Whipped cream (vegetable based or regular).
- Prepare 1 tsp of Cacao liqueur.
Steps to make Chocolate Dorayaki:
- Bring the eggs to room temperature. Sift the ◎ cocoa powder with a tea strainer before adding to the other flours; sift the flours together. Dissolve the ● baking soda in water..
- Beat the eggs in a bowl. Add the sugar in two batches while beating with a handheld mixer. Add the honey and mirin while beating, and continue to beat until the batter is thick and creamy..
- Keep beating until the batter forms a thick ribbon that remains on the surface of the batter for a while when your whisk is lifted. Add the ● baking soda combination and mix in well..
- Add the sifted ◎ flours and fold them in, trying not to overmix. Change to using a rubber spatula, add 2 tablespoons of milk and mix quickly. (See Helpful Hints).
- Cover the batter with plastic wrap, and rest in the refrigerator for 30 minutes. Make the chocolate custard filling in the meantime. See. Chill when it's done. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/143895-chocolate-custard-cream.
- Heat a frying pan over low heat, add just a tiny bit of oil, and wipe out any excess with kitchen towels. Pour in the batter to about an 8-10 cm diameter pancake and cook..
- The heat should be very low. Cover with a lid and cook for 1-2 minutes. When the top of the pancake forms air bubbles, turn it over and cook on the other side for about 20-30 seconds. Take out the pancake..
- Cover the cooked pancakes immediately.
- Make the chocolate whipped cream. Put the chopped up chocolate in a bowl, add 2 tablespoons of cream and microwave for 20 to 30 seconds to melt the chocolate..
- Add the chocolate liqueur to the Step 9 mixture and mix well. Leave to cool down..
- Whip up the remaining heavy cream in a bowl until it's very thick. Add the cooled down mixture from Step 10, and the chocolate whipped cream is done. Put it into a piping bag ready to go..
- Assemble the dorayaki. Pipe out some of the whipped cream onto a pancake, and put some custard cream in the middle. Cover with another pancake..
- Cut a shaped hole in a piece of paper, place the paper on top of a dorayaki and dust with powdered sugar for a cute finish..
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food chocolate dorayaki recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!