Roasted Green Tea and White Chocolate Pound Cake ☆Recipe Video☆.
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, roasted green tea and white chocolate pound cake ☆recipe video☆. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Roasted Green Tea and White Chocolate Pound Cake ☆Recipe Video☆ is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Roasted Green Tea and White Chocolate Pound Cake ☆Recipe Video☆ is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have roasted green tea and white chocolate pound cake ☆recipe video☆ using 10 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Roasted Green Tea and White Chocolate Pound Cake ☆Recipe Video☆:
- Get 220 g of (7.8 oz, 1 cup) unsalted butter, room temperature.
- Prepare 155 g of (5.5 oz, 3/4 cup) granulated sugar.
- Prepare 3 of eggs (net weight; about 150-160ｇ/ 5.3-5.6 oz), room temperature.
- Prepare 80 of ｇ(2.8 oz) white chocolate.
- Get 10 drops of vanilla oil.
- Make ready 210 of ｇ(7.4 oz, 1.7 cups) cake flour.
- Make ready 5 of ｇ(1.2 tsp) baking powder.
- Make ready 20 of ｇ(0.7 oz) roasted green tea powder.
- Get 60 of ｇ(2.1 oz) mixed nuts.
- Take of ※1cup=235cc(USA).
Instructions to make Roasted Green Tea and White Chocolate Pound Cake ☆Recipe Video☆:
- ★Recipe video★ (my You Tube channel)→https://youtu.be/cjUHxivD_u8.
- Grease the pan with butter and sprinkle bread flour onto the pan. Tap it with your hand to remove excess flour. Let it sit in a fridge. Preheat an oven to 200℃ / 392 F..
- Chop mixed nuts; set aside. Chop white chocolate and put them in a bowl. Put the bowl in hot water (300 ml boiling water + 250 ml water) and melt the chocolate. Put it out of the hot water and set aside..
- Mix cake flour, roasted green tea powder, and baking powder. Sift it twice. Set aside..
- Cream the butter until soft. Add granulated sugar in 4 parts and mix each time until combined. Mix it with a whisk until it becomes white and fluffy (for 8 mins)..
- Put eggs in another bowl. Beat it lightly until it gets watery..
- Add it to the butter in 5-6 parts. Mix thoroughly after each addition..
- Add vanilla oil and mix well. Add the melted white chocolate and mix well until smooth..
- Add all of the dry ingredients and fold until smooth and a little glossy..
- Put the batter into the prepared pan. Flatten it roughly. Drop the pan lightly. Sprinkle the chopped nuts on the top..
- Bake it at 180℃/ 356 F for 43 mins. Drop the pan to prevent the cake from shrinking. Let it cool for 15 mins as it is..
- Remove the cake from the pan while it's warm. Wrap it with plastic wrap twice and let it sit 3-6 hours at room temperature. It's all done!.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food roasted green tea and white chocolate pound cake ☆recipe video☆ recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!