Fried Egg Donburi.
Hey everyone, First thing you have to understand is the different terminology you’ll discover in recipes actually means. There are many new and at times foreign sounding terms you will find in recipes that are common. These terms may mean that the difference in recipe success or failure. You need to be able to locate a good section in any inclusive cookbook that explains the different definitions for unknown terminology. If you aren’t entirely certain what’s meant by”folding at the eggs” it really is in your interests to check it up. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, fried egg donburi. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Fried Egg Donburi is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Fried Egg Donburi is something that I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have fried egg donburi using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Fried Egg Donburi:
- Take 4 cups of steamed rice.
- Make ready 4 of eggs.
- Get 3 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 200 ml of water.
- Make ready 1 tsp of dashi powder.
- Get 1 tbsp of shoyu (soy sauce).
- Get 1 tsp of honey.
- Take To taste of Leek, sliced thinly.
Instructions to make Fried Egg Donburi:
- Fry eggs one by one. When it's half-cooked, fold the egg carefully, and then put it on a plate. Do the same with the remaining eggs..
- Pour the water into the pan (just mix it with the leftover oil). Add dashi, shoyu, honey, and let it boil. Taste and add shoyu or honey according to your preference..
- Put the eggs one by one to the broth mixture for several seconds, and take them away..
- Prepare steamed rice into a bowl. Put an egg on top. Pour the broth and add sliced leeks..
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food fried egg donburi recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!