Melts in Your Mouth! CABBAGE ROLLS【Recipe Video】.
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, melts in your mouth! cabbage rolls【recipe video】. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Melts in Your Mouth! CABBAGE ROLLS【Recipe Video】 is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Melts in Your Mouth! CABBAGE ROLLS【Recipe Video】 is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have melts in your mouth! cabbage rolls【recipe video】 using 17 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Melts in Your Mouth! CABBAGE ROLLS【Recipe Video】:
- Take 1 head of cabbage.
- Take 400 g of / 14 oz ground meat (pork and beef).
- Get 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Make ready 1/2 of onion (large).
- Prepare 20 g (0.7 oz) of butter.
- Make ready 1 of egg.
- Make ready 25 g of / 0.9 oz panko (bread crumbs).
- Prepare of black pepper.
- Make ready of ■Soup.
- Prepare 3 cubes of chicken stock bouillon (Maggi bouillon).
- Get 700 ml (24 fl oz) of hot water.
- Take 40 ml (1.4 fl oz) of white wine.
- Prepare 3 leaves of bay leaf.
- Get of salt to taste (2-3 pinches of salt).
- Prepare of ■Others.
- Take 1 of carrot.
- Make ready 100 g (3.5 oz) of bacon.
Steps to make Melts in Your Mouth! CABBAGE ROLLS【Recipe Video】:
- ★Recipe video★ (my You Tube channel)→https://youtu.be/VB123nYKgEY.
- Chop onion into fine pieces. Heat the butter in a frying pan over medium-low heat. Put the chopped onion in it and fry until soft; set aside..
- Remove the cabbage core from 1 head cabbage. Put water and dash of salt in a large pot and put the cabbage with the cut part down. Heat it over medium heat..
- Bring to a boil and turn off the heat. Leave it for a minute, and turn the cabbage upside down. Peel leaves off the cabbage while cooking over low heat..
- Thin the thick stem on cabbage leaves. Pat dry with paper towel..
- Put bouillon cubes in a bowl. Add 700 ml hot water and stir well until cubes melted. Transfer 100ml of the bouillon into a container, let it cool; set aside..
- Put ground meat and 1/4 tsp salt in a bowl. Knead well for 3-4 mins until sticky. Add 100ml of bouillon in several additions and knead well until combined..
- Add the fried onion, panko (bread crumbs), an egg and black pepper. Mix it until well combined..
- Divide it into 12 equal. Roll it into an oval shape between the palms of your hands..
- Lay a cabbage leaf and place the meat on the cabbage leaf near the stem. Fold the leaf up over the meat. Fold each of the sides toward the middle. Roll the meat up the rest of the leaf. You should roll it a little tightly..
- If you have some smaller leaves, overlap the leaves. Repeat with remaining meat and cabbage leaves..
- Cut a carrot into 5cm / 2” sticks. Cut bacon into small pieces..
- Place each cabbage roll on a pan, seam-side down, without gaps. Fill the gaps with carrots and bacon. The pan should be jam-packed with cabbage rolls. (pan; diameter 26cm / 10'').
- Put Bay leaf. Pour 1/3 of the prepared bouillon in it. (If you put all in, roll cabbages will float and it will fall apart, so put 1/3 at first addition.) Pour white wine..
- Bring to a boil over medium heat and reduce heat to low. Simmer it for about 60 minutes with a lid on..
- Add the remaining bouillon in 2 parts every about 15 mins. Sometimes skim off the scum. 1 hour later, put 2-3 pinches of salt in it while tasting. The salt brings out the flavor of the soup and power the taste..
- It's all done!.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food melts in your mouth! cabbage rolls【recipe video】 recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!