Old-fashioned Egg Cake.
it’s Jim, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, old-fashioned egg cake. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Old-fashioned Egg Cake is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Old-fashioned Egg Cake is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have old-fashioned egg cake using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Old-fashioned Egg Cake:
- Get 4 of eggs.
- Make ready 170 gr of sugar (add more if you prefer).
- Take 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Get 180 gr of all-purpose flour.
- Take 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of vanila.
- Take 35 gr of oil.
- Make ready of (me: 15 gr melted butter + 20 gr oil).
Steps to make Old-fashioned Egg Cake:
- Whisk egg, sugar and salt in a high speed until foamy and thick.
- Pour dry ingredients (flour+bp) into the batter using spatula or mixer at lowest speed then add fat (oil+butter).
- Pour batter into an individual cup, fill it for about 3/4 portion.
- Pre-heat oven 180 degC. Bake cakes for about 30-40 minutes.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food old-fashioned egg cake recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!