Keto Brazo de Mercedes.
it’s Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, keto brazo de mercedes. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Keto Brazo de Mercedes is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Keto Brazo de Mercedes is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have keto brazo de mercedes using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Keto Brazo de Mercedes:
- Make ready of for meringue.
- Get 10 of egg whites.
- Take 3/4 cup of swerve (or any choice of sweetener, adjust to taste).
- Prepare 1 tsp of lemon (or 1 tsp cream of tartar).
- Prepare of for custard.
- Get 10 of egg yolks.
- Get 1/2 cup of keto condensed milk (see youtube for recipe).
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla.
Instructions to make Keto Brazo de Mercedes:
- Mix meringue ingredients together in a mixing bowl using a hand mixer. Mix until it reaches stiff peak. Preheat oven 350⁰F..
- Place wax paper on a rectangular baking pan. If you dont have wax paper you can spray oil on the pan..
- Spread the meringue evenly on the pan using a spatula. Use a fork to create lines on top of the meringue for design. (It's not necessary) Bake in the oven for about 20 mins or until it becomes brown. Let it cool for about 5 mins then flip it over..
- Put custard ingredients in a small pan on medium heat. Mix it with a spatula continuosly for 4 mins or until it thickens and forms into a custard..
- Spread the custard on the meringue evenly then carefully roll it. Slice about 1 inch then serve. Enjoy!.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food keto brazo de mercedes recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!