Cinnamon Sugar Ripple Cupcakes with Cinnamon Buttercream Frosting.
it is me, Dave, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, cinnamon sugar ripple cupcakes with cinnamon buttercream frosting. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Cinnamon Sugar Ripple Cupcakes with Cinnamon Buttercream Frosting is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Cinnamon Sugar Ripple Cupcakes with Cinnamon Buttercream Frosting is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook cinnamon sugar ripple cupcakes with cinnamon buttercream frosting using 18 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Cinnamon Sugar Ripple Cupcakes with Cinnamon Buttercream Frosting:
- Make ready of CUPCAKES.
- Prepare 1 2/3 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of granulated sugar.
- Take 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Make ready 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Get 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Take 3/4 cup of unsalted butter, at room temperature.
- Make ready 3 of egg whites.
- Prepare 1 cup of sour cream.
- Make ready of CINNAMON RIPPLE.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare of CINNAMON BUTTERCREAM FROSTING.
- Prepare 1 of full recipe Basic Vanilla Buttercream Frosting, fecipe attached in direction step #11.
- Take 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Get of GARNISH.
- Make ready 12 of to 14 cinnamon bear candies.
Steps to make Cinnamon Sugar Ripple Cupcakes with Cinnamon Buttercream Frosting:
- Preheat oven to 350. Line 12 to 14 standard cupcake tins with liners.
- MAKE CINNAMON RIPPLE. In a small bowl mix the 1/4 cup sugar with the 11/2 tablespoons cinnamon..
- MAKE CUPCAKES.
- In a medium bowl whisk flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt and cinnamon.
- In a large bowl beat butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Beat in egg whites, vanilla and sour cream.
- Stir flour mixture in just until combined.
- Put about 1 tablespoon batter in bottom of cupcake tins. Sprinkles with cinnamon sugar ripple mixture. Spoon another tablespoon of batter over and sprinkles with more cinnamon sugar, add another amount of batter just to top sugar mix than using a toothpick swirl batter in each tin..
- Bake 15 to 18 minutes until.a toothpick comes out just clean. Cool 2 minutes in pan then remove to rack to cool completely.
- MAKE BUTTERCREAM FROSTING.
- Make Basic Vanilla Cream Frosting,recipe attached below, ADDING the 1 teaspoon cinnamon with the sugar https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/367337-basic-creamy-vanilla-buttercream-frosting.
- Frost cupcakes,with frosting and garnish with cinnamon bears.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food cinnamon sugar ripple cupcakes with cinnamon buttercream frosting recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!