Chinese Chive and Egg Gyoza (A Chinese Home Recipe).
it is Jim, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, chinese chive and egg gyoza (a chinese home recipe). It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chinese Chive and Egg Gyoza (A Chinese Home Recipe) is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Chinese Chive and Egg Gyoza (A Chinese Home Recipe) is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have chinese chive and egg gyoza (a chinese home recipe) using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chinese Chive and Egg Gyoza (A Chinese Home Recipe):
- Take 300 grams of Flour.
- Prepare 170 ml of Hot water.
- Take 200 grams of Chinese chives.
- Make ready 3 of Eggs.
- Get 25 grams of Opossum shrimp.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Sichuan pepper (powdered).
- Take 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Oil.
- Get of Soy sauce : Vinegar =1:1.
- Prepare 1 of Spicy pepper.
Instructions to make Chinese Chive and Egg Gyoza (A Chinese Home Recipe):
- Put the flour into a bowl, pour in hot water, and lightly stir together with cooking chopsticks to let it blend together..
- Crack the eggs into a bowl while the flour is settling, and mix in salt, and make scrambled eggs in a frying pan..
- Combine the scrambled eggs, minced Chinese chives, and opossum shrimp together in a bowl. Add in the Sichuan pepper, salt, and oil, and mix. The filling is now ready..
- Knead the flour, gather it up into one lump, knead until it is as soft as an earlobe, and stretch it out into one stick..
- Cut the dough into adequate-sized pieces with a knife, and roll out into a flat circle..
- Pack in the filling. (These gyoza are made without ridges, so pack in lots of filling)..
- Add oil and water to a frying pan, line up the gyoza, cover with a lid, and turn on the heat..
- Flip them over once they have turned a crispy golden brown, add just a little water, and cover with a lid once again. They are ready to eat once they cook through. Enjoy them with dipping sauce..
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food chinese chive and egg gyoza (a chinese home recipe) recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!