Avocado bagel with cheesy eggs and pineapple smoked sausage.
Hey everyone, First thing you have to master is what the different terminology you will find in recipes actually means. There are many fresh and sometimes foreign sounding terms you may see in recipes that are common. These terms may mean that the difference in recipe success or failure. You ought to be able to locate a good section in any inclusive cook book which explains the different definitions for unknown terminology. If you’re not entirely sure what’s meant by”folding in the eggs” it is in your best interests to look it up. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, avocado bagel with cheesy eggs and pineapple smoked sausage. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Avocado bagel with cheesy eggs and pineapple smoked sausage is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Avocado bagel with cheesy eggs and pineapple smoked sausage is something that I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have avocado bagel with cheesy eggs and pineapple smoked sausage using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Avocado bagel with cheesy eggs and pineapple smoked sausage:
- Take of Bagel (everything bagel or garlic bagels work best) but your choice.
- Take 3 of large eggs.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of milk.
- Make ready of Cream cheese.
- Prepare of Pineapple smoked sausage.
- Make ready of Shredded cheese (your choice) or queso fresco.
- Take 1 tsp of black pepper.
- Make ready 1 tsp of salt.
- Make ready 1 tsp of parsley flakes.
- Get Pinch of garlic power or a dash of fresh minced garlic up to you.
- Take Pinch of chili powder.
- Get 1/2 of fresh ready avocado.
Instructions to make Avocado bagel with cheesy eggs and pineapple smoked sausage:
- Mix your eggs, milk, salt, pepper, garlic, parsley and chili powder together in a bowl, set aside..
- Spiral slice your pineapple smoked sausage and lightly coat with your choice of bbq sauce, put in the air fryer for 7 mins, 10 for a little more crispy as pictured above. Once in the air fryer, turn on a pan to med-high lightly coated with olive oil or non-stick spray, once heated add your eggs to the pan..
- Put the bagel in the toaster after you mix the eggs into the pan. Mix your eggs until fully scrambled, turn off the heat and set aside with shredded cheese covered..
- Check on the smoked sausage and put cream cheese on your bagel and top with sliced avocado and your preference of salt and pepper, and even chili flakes..
- Plate your cheesy eggs, avocado and cream cheese bagel, and lastly the smoked sausage. Top the eggs with guacamole, sour cream, hot sauce ect. Enjoy..
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food avocado bagel with cheesy eggs and pineapple smoked sausage recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!