My mom's egg dish.
Hey everyone, First thing that you need to understand is the different terminology you’ll discover in recipes actually means. There are many fresh and at times foreign sounding terms you may find in common recipes. These terms may mean the gap in recipe failure or success. You ought to be able to come across a fantastic section in any inclusive cook book which explains different definitions for unfamiliar terminology. If you’re not absolutely sure what is meant by”folding in the eggs” it is in your best interests to check it up. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, my mom's egg dish. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
My mom's egg dish is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. My mom's egg dish is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have my mom's egg dish using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make My mom's egg dish:
- Make ready 6 of eggs.
- Take 2 cups of milk.
- Get 1 teaspoon of ground dry mustard.
- Make ready 1/2-3/4 cup of sausage fry, drain, and crumble (I use 1lb.).
- Get 1 cup of Colby cheese shredded.
- Prepare 6 slices of white bread cubed (leave crust on).
Instructions to make My mom's egg dish:
- Spray Pam in a 9″x 9″ casserole dish..
- In medium sized bowl lightly beat 6 eggs.
- Add all ingredients, except bread and stir..
- Cut the 6 slices of white brad into small cubes and stir with ingredients in bowl..
- Pour into casserole dish and place in refrigerator overnight (or for several hours)..
- Bake in preheated 350 degree oven for 55-65 minutes or until golden brown..
- Test with knife for doneness..
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food my mom's egg dish recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!