Our Family's Secret Recipe for Almond Tuiles.
it’s Louise, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, our family's secret recipe for almond tuiles. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Our Family's Secret Recipe for Almond Tuiles is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Our Family's Secret Recipe for Almond Tuiles is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have our family's secret recipe for almond tuiles using 6 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Our Family's Secret Recipe for Almond Tuiles:
- Take 3 of Egg whites.
- Get 50 grams of Butter.
- Make ready 95 grams of Powdered sugar.
- Prepare 50 grams of Cake flour.
- Make ready 1 dash of Vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 of Sliced almonds.
Steps to make Our Family's Secret Recipe for Almond Tuiles:
- Sift the cake flour and powdered sugar 2 times into a bowl..
- Add the egg whites to the bowl and mix well. In the meantime, melt the butter in the microwave..
- Add the melted butter into the bowl and mix. When everything is combined well, add a few drops of vanilla extract and mix some more..
- Transfer the batter into a plastic container and let it rest in the refrigerator. It will take about 12 hours, so sit back, relax and wait..
- After the 12 hours, take about 2/3-1 tablespoonful of the batter and drop it onto the parchment paper..
- With the back of a spoon, spread out thinly to about a 5 cm circle..
- Once finished spreading out the batter, top with a few slices of sliced almonds, and bake at 170°C for about 6 minutes..
- [Caution!] As you bake the cookies, the oven temperature will rise and they will tend to bake quicker, so adjust the baking time and temperature..
- When the tuiles turn slightly brown, they are done. Gently peel the cookies off the parchment paper and cool on a cooling rack..
- Once they cool, they're ready! Enjoy with your favorite drink..
- [Key point] Baking time is crucial. In the top photo, the tuiles in the front row might be needed to be baked longer, and perhaps the ones in the top left were over-baked..
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food our family's secret recipe for almond tuiles recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!