Egg Foo Yong / Fu Yung Hai.
it is John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, egg foo yong / fu yung hai. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Egg Foo Yong / Fu Yung Hai is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Egg Foo Yong / Fu Yung Hai is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook egg foo yong / fu yung hai using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Egg Foo Yong / Fu Yung Hai:
- Take 250 gr of spring onions, sliced thinly.
- Get 1 of carrot, peeled and grated.
- Prepare 150 gr of smoked brisket, cut into small pieces.
- Prepare 8 of eggs.
- Take 4 tbsp of flour.
- Take 1 tbsp of powdered bouillon.
- Take 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of crushed black pepper.
- Make ready 1 tsp of sugar.
- Take 1 tbsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of oil for each frying.
Steps to make Egg Foo Yong / Fu Yung Hai:
- Combine all ingredients and mix well..
- Heat oil in a pan, medium heat. Spread the mixture evenly and wait until the bottom part becomes brownish and a bit hard..
- Flip and wait until both sides are cooked. Serve with sweet and sour sauce (I'll add the recipe later)..
- It's great for bento, too!.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food egg foo yong / fu yung hai recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!