Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, sipo egg. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Sipo egg is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Sipo egg is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook sipo egg using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Sipo egg:
- Take 24 pieces of fresh quail eggs – – boiled and shelled.
- Prepare 1 tablespoons of butter.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil.
- Get 3 cloves of garlic minced.
- Get 1 of small onion chopped.
- Get 1 of carrot cubes.
- Get 1 cup of green peas.
- Take 1 cup of ham cubes.
- Make ready 1 cup of jicama.
- Take 250 ml of all-purpose cream.
- Prepare 2 tsp of cornstarch dissolved.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
Steps to make Sipo egg:
- In a pan, heat butter and oil over medium heat..
- In the same pan with butter, saute garlic and onion until tender. Next, add the carrots and green peas. If using canned green peas then this should be added at the end. Mix in the ham and cook for 2 minutes. Add ½ cup of water, cover and let simmer until carrots are almost cooked..
- Add the quail eggs, and singkamas or kohlrabi then pour in the all-purpose cream and stir. Season with salt and peppers and let it simmer under medium heat for about 3 minutes..
- Add the cornstarch mixture and mix for about another 2-3 minutes or until the sauce thickens. Serve warm and enjoy..
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food sipo egg recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!