Fried White Flounder for Bento.
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, fried white flounder for bento. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Fried White Flounder for Bento is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Fried White Flounder for Bento is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have fried white flounder for bento using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Fried White Flounder for Bento:
- Prepare 3 of half fillets Flounder.
- Get 1 dash of Salt.
- Get 1 dash of Pepper.
- Take 1 of Frying oil.
- Prepare of Simple 2-Step Batter Recipe ID: 1364962.
- Take 1 of Egg (medium sized).
- Take 8 tbsp of Cake flour.
- Make ready 5 tbsp of Water.
- Get 1 of Panko.
Steps to make Fried White Flounder for Bento:
- I used righteye flounder this time..
- Look at the fillets and make sure that there are no small bones left. Cut them into easy-to-eat pieces and then season with salt and pepper..
- How to make the [2 step simple batter]. Beat the egg in a bowl and then add in the flour and water and mix well until no longer lumpy..
- Depending of the size of the egg you use, you may need to adjust the thickness of the batter. Add a little water or flour to adjust..
- Coat the fish in the batter and then coat it with panko. Finally, deep fry in oil..
- Once cooled, put them into a freezer bag and put it in the freezer. When you are going to put them in a bento, just heat it up in the microwave..
- If you have some leftover batter, try frying some kabocha squash or other vegetables also. Freeze them and then they'll also be convenient for bento as well..
- Recipes for your bento! [Chicken tsukune][Chicken breast tasuta-age] https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/155997-fried-chicken-breast-tatsuta-age https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/154330-chicken-tsukune-patties-for-bento.
- [Youlinji Chinese chicken breasts][Pork Offcut Tonkatsu] https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/146545-freeze-this-for-your-bento-pork-offcut-tonkatsu.
- [Tender Chicken Cutlets][Minced Cabbage & Beef Cutlets] https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/155680-tender-chicken-cutlets-for-bento https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/155179-freezable-minced-cabbage-beef-cutlets-for-bento.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food fried white flounder for bento recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!