Pickled Herring and Eggs.
it’s Louise, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, pickled herring and eggs. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Pickled Herring and Eggs is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. Pickled Herring and Eggs is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook pickled herring and eggs using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Pickled Herring and Eggs:
- Get 2/3 cup of pickled dill herring.
- Take 2 slices of sourdough bread.
- Get To taste of dijon mustard.
- Get 2 of extra large eggs.
- Make ready 2 tablespoons of butter.
Instructions to make Pickled Herring and Eggs:
- Toast the bread. When done set aside. Then melt the butter..
- Get the herring. Fry the eggs in the butter..
- Add the eggs to the bread when fried. Add the herring to the pan and fry till it's crispy and has a bit of a crust. Add to the eggs with dijon on top. Serve I hope you enjoy!!!.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food pickled herring and eggs recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!