Easy Homemade Savory Folded Pancake with Ground Turkey and Eggs Filling (Martabak Telur).
Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, easy homemade savory folded pancake with ground turkey and eggs filling (martabak telur). One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Easy Homemade Savory Folded Pancake with Ground Turkey and Eggs Filling (Martabak Telur) is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Easy Homemade Savory Folded Pancake with Ground Turkey and Eggs Filling (Martabak Telur) is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have easy homemade savory folded pancake with ground turkey and eggs filling (martabak telur) using 17 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Homemade Savory Folded Pancake with Ground Turkey and Eggs Filling (Martabak Telur):
- Make ready of For the batter:.
- Take 1 cup of purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Take 1 tbsp of milk powder.
- Get 1/2-1 tsp of salt.
- Take 2 tbsp of or more melted butter (you can substitute with 1 tbsp or more vegetables oil).
- Prepare of Water as need it.
- Take of For filling:.
- Prepare of Ground turkey (I am using 1/2 packages Costco ground turkey, it’s about 2 cups).
- Prepare 1/2 of of onion chopped.
- Take 1 tsp of or more curry powder.
- Make ready of Salt to taste.
- Make ready of Chicken powder optional.
- Take 2-3 of eggs.
- Get of Chopped green onion.
- Prepare of Oil.
- Get of Cucumber pickles.
Steps to make Easy Homemade Savory Folded Pancake with Ground Turkey and Eggs Filling (Martabak Telur):
- Make the batter by adding all the batter ingredients. Mix it well until it just look like pancake batter. Strain it to avoid any lump. Set asides..
- Now make the filling. Heat up a pan frying add some oil and sautéed the onion until fragrant. Add the ground turkey, sautéed until little brown and add the curry powder, salt, and chicken powder..
- Keep mix and sautéed until the ground turkey cooked through. Transfer in the bowl and set asides..
- Before make the murtabak skin, crack and whisk 2 eggs in the bowl. Add 3-4 tbsp of ground turkey mixture, add chopped green onion. Mix well. Set asides.
- Now make the murtabak skin. Using non-stick pan frying add little oil and heat up in a low-medium heat. When the pan is already hot using a ladle, take 1 ladle and pour into the pan, swirl the pan to make a thin circle pancake..
- Add the eggs mixture in the middle of the pancake. Flattened a little bit, covers with each sides of the pancake make it into envelope. Continue searing or frying until crispy, flip it over and do the same for about 5 minutes each side..
- Transfer into cutting board. Cut into 4-6 sections and plate them onto serving plate. Serve along with cucumber pickles. It’s good for appetizers, tea, or meal time. Enjoy!.
- So with this recipe, you don’t have to make dough and soaked it in the oil for 2 hours. It’s the easier way to make your own murtabak at home..
- “Dine what you want at your home👩🍳HappyCooking ❤️.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food easy homemade savory folded pancake with ground turkey and eggs filling (martabak telur) recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!