Marble / Tea Eggs (Telur Pindang).
it is Drew, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, marble / tea eggs (telur pindang). It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Marble / Tea Eggs (Telur Pindang) is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Marble / Tea Eggs (Telur Pindang) is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook marble / tea eggs (telur pindang) using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Marble / Tea Eggs (Telur Pindang):
- Make ready 12 of eggs.
- Make ready of Water for boiling the eggs.
- Get 4 of bay leaves.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of palm sugar.
- Take 1 tsp of salt.
- Take 6 of star anise.
- Make ready 6 of tea bags.
Instructions to make Marble / Tea Eggs (Telur Pindang):
- Boil the eggs according to your preference. I boiled them for about 20 minutes..
- Gently crack the eggs with a spoon..
- Add water to the pan until it cover all of the eggs. Add the remaining ingredients. After it boils, simmer for 30 minutes or so..
- You can eat the eggs right away. If you leave it overnight (you can put it in the fridge for 3-4 days), the eggs will be tastier..
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food marble / tea eggs (telur pindang) recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!