Southwestern Poached Egg Sandwich.
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, southwestern poached egg sandwich. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Southwestern Poached Egg Sandwich is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Southwestern Poached Egg Sandwich is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have southwestern poached egg sandwich using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Southwestern Poached Egg Sandwich:
- Prepare 2 of Eggs.
- Take 1 of Bagel.
- Prepare 1 slice of Canadian Bacon, round.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of Ground Beef, cooked.
- Get 2 Cloves of Garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of White Onion, diced.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of Cilantro, chopped.
- Take As needed of Shredded cheese.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Green onion, chopped (for garnish).
- Take 1 tsp of Bacon Bits, (for garnish).
- Make ready To taste of Dijon mustard, to spread.
Instructions to make Southwestern Poached Egg Sandwich:
- Fill a saucepan with several inches of water. Heat the water on high until it reaches a boil and then lower the heat until the water is at a bare simmer (just a few bubbles coming up now and then).
- Crack egg into a small bowl and gently slip it into the water: Working with the eggs one at a time, crack the egg into a small bowl or cup. Place the bowl close to the surface of the hot water and gently slip the egg into the water..
- Turn off heat, cover pan, set timer for 4 minutes: Turn off the heat and cover the pan. At this point the egg whites should be completely cooked, while the egg yolks are still runny..
- Gently lift the poached eggs out of the pan with a slotted spoon..
- In a small frying pan, under medium heat, melt butter until it is nice a frothy..
- Toss in garlic, and let it slightly brown. Toss in white onion and mix until translucent. Then toss in sweet peppers. Let them soak in the juices while tossing in pan (about 20sec). Add in ground beef and let meld together for about a minute. Mix in cilantro and move to one side of pan..
- Mix in shredded cheese and let melt. On the cleared portion of the pan, place in round Canadian bacon and let wear on both sides about 45sec each side..
- Toast bagel to personal preference. Spread dijon mustard across the bottom as a base. Place Canadian bacon, then southwestern mixture. Top with poached eggs, green onion and bacon bits. Place top bagel..
- Serve and enjoy!.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food southwestern poached egg sandwich recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!