Baked Avocado 🥑 Eggs 🍳.
Hello everybody, The first thing which you have to learn is what the different terminology you’ll discover in recipes actually means. There are lots of new and at times foreign sounding terms you will see in common recipes. These terms may mean that the gap in recipe success or failure. You should be able to obtain a good section in virtually any inclusive cookbook which explains different definitions for unknown speech. If you’re not entirely certain what is meant by”folding into the eggs” it really is in your best interests to look it up. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, baked avocado 🥑 eggs 🍳. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Baked Avocado 🥑 Eggs 🍳 is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Baked Avocado 🥑 Eggs 🍳 is something that I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have baked avocado 🥑 eggs 🍳 using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Avocado 🥑 Eggs 🍳:
- Prepare 1 of Avocado.
- Prepare 2 of Eggs.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of Cheese, shredded.
- Get 2 Tsp of Green Onions, finely diced.
- Get 2 Tsp of Bacon Bits.
- Take 1 of Apple.
- Prepare of Seasoning you like.
Steps to make Baked Avocado 🥑 Eggs 🍳:
- Preheat toaster oven, select Bake, set to 425 degrees F and set time to 15min, press start. (Eggs need 12 to 15 min to cook, so no need to reset timer if it beeps before you put the eggs in. Unless you got completely distracted in your prep!).
- Spray 2 round tins with non-stick spray, coating bottom and sides of tin..
- Cut 1 avocado in half, remove pit and peel. Place each peeled avocado half in a round tin, press lightly with fork to flatten it a bit..
- Crack 1 egg into each tin, covering avocado half; season with salt, black pepper, or seasoning salt. (Whichever seasoning you like really).
- Sprinkle 1 tsp each of green onions and bacon bits into each tin. Sprinkle 1 tbsp of grated/shredded cheese on top. (Use your favorite cheese).
- Place tins on wire rack in middle of oven. Bake in the preheated oven until entire egg is cooked through, about 15 minutes or until timer beeps..
- While baking, slice 1 apple into 8 slices and serve 4 slices with each avocado baked egg, enjoy!.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food baked avocado 🥑 eggs 🍳 recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!