Tomato Basil with Fried Eggs.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, tomato basil with fried eggs. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Tomato Basil with Fried Eggs is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Tomato Basil with Fried Eggs is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have tomato basil with fried eggs using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Tomato Basil with Fried Eggs:
- Get 2 cups of Tomato Basil Soup (I used Pacific Foods brand).
- Take 2 Cloves of Garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1 of Shallot, thinly sliced.
- Prepare 1 of Brussel Sprout, finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Seasoning Salt.
- Make ready 4 of Eggs.
- Get of Salt and Pepper, to season.
- Take 1 of Green Onion.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Olive Oil.
Instructions to make Tomato Basil with Fried Eggs:
- In a frying pan under medium heat, add 1 1/2 tbsp olive oil and bring to a light bubble. Add in garlic and lightly stir for about thirty seconds..
- Add in shallots, and sauté until translucent..
- Next add in the Brussel sprout and continue to sauté until a light char crisp develops. Add in seasoning salt and mix well..
- Add in soup and stir. Bring to a low heat and let the flavors meld together. Add salt and pepper to season and stir..
- For the eggs, fry them to your liking..
- Add soup in a bowl, and top with 2 eggs each. Top with ground pepper and green onion..
- Serve and enjoy!.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food tomato basil with fried eggs recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!